Online Roulette for Real Money
Our casino uses an online roulette simulator to simulate roulette games. By using the simulator, you can experience the game in the most realistic form. In these casinos, you can choose to play European Roulette for free and online roulette for real money.
For more information on how to play roulette like a professional player, we have clarified the rules of the game and provided online roulette strategies to help you make the best roulette. All that remains is to select a turntable online and click the play button.
Play Roulette Online
You can find a list of online casinos we recommend to play Roulette:
Ducky Luck Casino
Best Roulette Online: For Mobile
Gamblers can play real roulette on smartphones and tablets. They can play roulette for free without downloading, or they can choose to download the roulette app. When playing online roulette with real money, they are also eligible for the best online roulette bonus.
You might want to try certain online roulette strategies to make your money as much as possible. One way is through good money management. You do not want to place bets that exceed a reasonable limit. A good rule of thumb is that your maximum bet amount should not exceed 1/40 of the total amount.
Best Online Roulette
We select roulette casinos online using set conditions. The following is a brief description of them:
- Mobile Functionality –Recently, this is the first choice of many players. Our job is to see if the casino is compatible with other devices and operating systems.
- Safety and Security – We attach great importance to the safety of players. Therefore, we only trust reputable casinos. We seek authentication, SSL encryption technology and the use of RNG.
- Software Diversity –We check to see if the casino offers games from various vendors. This is to meet the needs of many players, not just a few players. Big names like Microgaming and Netent are always a plus.
- Bonuses and Criteria – Every player is looking for the best bonuses and promotions in order to get more value for money. Casinos also believe that high bonuses are a way to gain a competitive advantage over competitors. For our experts, this is a big decisive factor. Bonuses can include free spins and welcome bonus packages.
Rules of Roulette
The rules of roulette are not complicated. Here are some basics to remember:
- The game starts with each player placing a bet. You can place a variety of bets including corner bets and red or black bets. You can also bet on a single number directly.
- The roulette wheel spins, and when the ball falls on a specific winning number, the wheel stops spinning.
- The numbers from 1 to 36 are visible on the wheels. There is also a zero and sometimes a double zero.
- When the wheel stops spinning and the ball falls into one of the slots, it is the winning number.
- At that time, the winning bet will receive a roulette payout, while the lost bet is collected by the casino.
We mentioned zero and/or double zero. This is one of the real differences in the game. There are two different versions of the game: American and European Roulette online.
In the European version, the wheel has only one zero. In the US version, there are both zeros and double zeros. This will change the chance of each number falling in the slot on the wheel. You may find that other versions, such as French Roulette or Royal Roulette, have subtle differences in the rules.
Online Roulette Gambling
We provide some online roulette tips to help you make the most of your game time. Roulette techniques we have tried and trusted include:
- Ensure that the bet placed does not exceed your financial capacity. Smart money management will make you stay in the game longer.
- If possible, please play the European version of the game. The fact that there are no double zeros will increase the chance of a single number or group of numbers falling on the steering wheel.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the layout of the roulette table and where to place bets.
- Understand the meaning of internal betting (bets made “inside” the regular layout). And, an external bet (the bet is made “outside” the overall layout)
- Stay away from online roulette strategies, such as the “Martingale” system, as a way to “beat the game”. The ting system involves double betting after each loss. In the long run, this will not bring you a net profit.
Roulette Games Variations
The biggest advantage of playing casino games is that you can use different types of roulette. In addition, they can also be played on your mobile smartphone and tablet.
Different types of games have their own rules and other factors that can positively affect the odds of the game. However, all variants have some roulette rules. See some variations below:
- European Roulette
- American Roulette
- French Roulette
- Mini Roulette
- Roulette Royal
Roulette Bets Odds and Payouts
Due to the edge of the house, the odds will always be against you. And, when you fight for money, you need to be familiar with the odds of winning. Remember that roulette odds are affected by roulette variants and the rules applicable to the game. Also, please note that online European roulette has higher odds compared to American roulette.
You can also place multiple bets in the game. Moreover, each bet has its own payout ratio. Roulette offers 16 to 20 different bets, depending on where you play. We have a page dedicated to roulette betting, you can visit this page for more information.
But, in short, you can bet internally and externally on almost all Roulette. Then there are call bets that you can only find in certain casinos. Remember that each type of bet has its own payout value, so make sure to check the roulette odds chart before playing the game.
FAQs About Roulette
First, register your profile in a reputable and regulated casino of your choice. After completing the first step, you must deposit money into your casino account. When the money is reflected in your account, you can choose to play online roulette real money games from casino games
Online gambling is luck. Although strategy can help you increase your chances of winning, there is still no guarantee of victory.
When the winning number is selected, the original bet will be multiplied by 35, which applies to all bets, including 0 and 00.
We first recommend that you choose European Roulette, as this change provides you with a maximum chance of winning of 1.35%. Some players believe that betting on even numbers is the best, while others have a different view.
These can be changed and executed frequently. But currently the most common numbers we know are 2, 5, 20, and 29.
Yes, because once the ball is thrown, the outcome of the game cannot be predetermined. It also relies on random number generators to obtain results.