Bitcoin Cash casinos (BCH) is robust peer-to-peer currency which split from Bitcoin in 2017. This younger spin-off of the most established crypto coin is notable for its ability to ensure faster transactions and other technical advantages.
Why is there a split within the Bitcoin family? Bitcoin Cash co-founder Roger Ver from Germany wants to increase the block size limit from 1MB to 8MB. An eight-fold increase would result in a corresponding increase in transaction speed.
However, BTC rejected a proposal to extend the Segwit protocol for a soft fork of Bitcoin, and Ver went his own way, eventually creating the new BCH coin that Segwit adopted.
Because of their common origins in Bitcoin, BTC and BCH share a transaction history up to the fork on August 1, 2017. This shared history is good for Bitcoin Cash. In the volatile world of cryptocurrencies, a recognized legacy has boosted the confidence of investors and traders. After all, no peer-to-peer currency is more widely known and trusted than Bitcoin.
What Is Bitcoin Cash?
Bitcoin Cash (play at Bitcoin Cash Casino), commonly referred to by its currency code BCH, is a cryptocurrency. That means it exists only in digital format and works on a decentralized ledger system called a blockchain.
As you may have noticed, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) evolved from Bitcoin, which was later renamed “Bitcoin Core”. This comes after years of discussions among many players in the Bitcoin network about specific issues facing the core cryptocurrency. These issues are mainly scalability, transaction fees, and processing time.
Best Bitcoin Cash Casinos
Deposits can be made directly in BCH through wallets of multiple providers. The most popular wallets for many casino players are Binance and Coinbase, although other BCH-enabled alternatives have emerged and are emerging. But not every casino accepts BCH, so make sure the location you choose accepts BCH deposits and withdrawals.
How Bitcoin Cash works at Online Casinos
Legal and licensed Bitcoin Cash casinos operate in much the same way as other online casinos, using specific software and algorithms to run and monitor games. These algorithms are often checked and tested multiple times to ensure that they are indeed random and fair. But there is more. These casinos are still required to comply with the laws of the jurisdictions in which they are registered, including fair, safe and responsible gaming.
Advantages & Disadvantages of BCH in Online Casinos
What are the advantages of Bitcoin Cash as a casino payment method?
Traditional currencies such as dollar or euro face some serious obstacles in online casinos due to changing regulations. There are often strict deposit limits, reporting requirements and other annoying obstacles and invasions of your privacy and freedom as a player. This steadily increasing regulation is pushing many classic payment providers to quit online gambling altogether.
Peer-to-peer currencies like BitcoinCash can now be purchased through the most popular digital wallets. BCH offers many advantages over classic Bitcoin, starting with the ability to buy coins for free. If there are any fees, they may be small flat rates rather than percentages. This ensures that transaction costs remain stable and reliable.
✅ Here are some of the key pros using Bitcoin Cash Casinos:
- Low or no fees: Super low fees, which are usually around $0.25 per transaction.
- Fast transactions: Instant processing times thanks to BCH’s larger block.
- Security: World’s most secure blockchain technology.
What are the disadvantages of BCH as a casino payment?
Despite strict security and data protection measures, BCH cannot guarantee absolute anonymity. Finally, user activity on the Internet may be visible. While BitcoinCash arguably offers more protection than the original Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash Casinos are still relatively rare, reflecting a degree of uncertainty and risk. Also keep in mind that you need to verify your casino account before making any withdrawals, so cryptocurrencies do not grant you complete anonymity.
❌Here are some of the key cons for Bitcoin Cash Casinos:
- Not as popular as Bitcoin, so not all cryptocurrency casinos accept it as a payment method.
- Some casinos accept BCH but will exchange it to another cryptocurrency or FIAT currency (EUR, USD) to allow you to play.
How to Gamble Using Bitcoin Cash
Here’s how to play at a Bitcoin Cash casino. The next two sections explain how to deposit funds to get started, and how to withdraw your winnings after you book.
How to deposit Bitcoin Cash to Your Online Casino Account
Once you’ve purchased Bitcoin Cash, you can play it at your favorite BCH casino. Here’s how to do it.
- Register for a legal and licensed BCH casino from our list above.
- Go to the casino cashier and select Bitcoin Cash as your deposit method.
- Once the casino has shared their public wallet number, go to your cryptocurrency wallet.
- Set up the transfer, paste the code, select the amount of Bitcoin Cash you want to transfer and confirm.
- That’s it! The money should appear in your online casino account immediately.
How to withdrawal Bitcoin Cash from Your Casino Account
Withdrawing Bitcoin Cash from an online casino is just as easy as depositing.
- Open your cryptocurrency wallet and click Receive or Receive Funds. Copy your public wallet number before proceeding to next step.
- Go to the casino cashier and select Bitcoin Cash as your withdrawal method.
- Paste your wallet number and select the amount you want to withdraw.
- Check your details and confirm.
- Funds should appear in your cryptocurrency casino within 48 hours. This delay is mainly due to casinos validating transactions.
Bitcoin Cash Casino Bonuses
While we haven’t come across BCH bonuses in particular, cryptocurrency casinos are known to have very generous bonuses that can come from FIAT and (usually) Bitcoin.
- Welcome bonus is one of the most common and popular bonuses in cryptocurrency and traditional online casinos.
- Free spins are another popular type of bonus. As the name suggests, it lets you try pre-selected video slots for free.
- Reload bonus is when the casino gives you free spins or increases your deposit amount to a certain amount on your second, third and/or fourth deposit
- Cashback bonuses the casino gives you a percentage of your net loss or pay you back, usually 5% to 10%.
Bitcoin Cash Casinos Conclusion
Bitcoin Cash casino is slowly but surely becoming a favorite cryptocurrency to gamble with. We can’t say we were surprised, especially due to the lightning-fast transaction speeds and low fees.