What is the benefits of getting Curacao Gaming Licence?
Curacao Gaming Licence Pros:
- One license for all activities
- Simple license acquisition process
- Get a Gaming license in just 2 weeks
- No value-added tax
- Low profit tax rate
- Popular in the online gambling industry
Curaçao is a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, located in the Caribbean Sea, 40 miles (64 kilometers) from Venezuela. In addition to being a never-ending summer paradise, it also provides an excellent opportunity to start your own online gambling business.
To be precise, Curaçao was one of the pioneer countries that legalized online gambling in 1996. Since then, it has become the highest jurisdiction for operating remote gambling businesses.
Why Curacao Gaming Licence is so attractive?
- First, there is no need to issue separate licenses for each type of game activity. One license covers all types of gaming activities: poker, sports betting and online casinos.
- Secondly, the Curaçao permit is easy to obtain. The application process only takes two weeks, after which the licensee will obtain the world-recognized license that is the cheapest compared to other popular options.
- Third, the Curaçao licence is cost-effective. It is a happy medium between high price and reliability. The license is extended once a year.
To apply, you must provide a set of documents and pay the application fee.
In addition, as part of the E-Zone, you are subject to pay only a 2% profit tax. According to the corresponding laws, these favorable conditions will not change until 2025.
Check this table to learn more about the cost of obtaining a Curacao video game master license. Not only can you own an online casino, you can also license other gaming sites.
|Annual license renewal
|Domain registration of the site in E-zone
|Depends on the domain name and domain zone, starts from 10 EUR onwards
Licensees can conduct business remotely in any country/region. What needs to be remembered is that they need to comply with the laws of the country. The licensee must register and submit the correct IP address and fill in all required information. In addition, they need to test the software to make it comply with the guidelines of the Curacao Electronic Gaming Commission.