What is AstroPay and what are AstroPay Casinos?
AstroPay is a virtual prepaid card and Astropay Casinos are all the online gaming platforms that accept payments with this method. Astropay allows you to instantly pay, withdraw and transfer money in your local currency without the need for a bank account or credit card. It’s been around since 2009, but it’s still one of the better options for people who want the convenience of a debit card while being separated from their bank account when transacting online. Lately, Astropay added a new option to trade cryptocurrency.
AstroPay is available in many different countries around the world, and today many famous casinos use it as a payment method for their international customers. On this page, you can learn more about AstroPay casinos. Find out if AstroPay is the right casino payment method for you.
Online Casinos That Accept AstroPay
Above we have collected some of the online casinos that accept AstroPay payment methods.
How to Deposit Using AstroPay
Depositing at AstroPay Casino is easier than many other payment methods available. This is very similar to using a regular credit card. Below are the steps you need to follow.
- Firstly, purchase the card on the AstroPay website or via the mobile app;
- Register an account and register at online casinos that accept AstroPay;
- Navigate to the “Cashier” or “Bank” section of the casino website;
- Then, select AstroPay as your payment method of choice;
- Enter details – deposit amount, AstroPay card number, and expiry date;
- Follow the casino’s instructions to complete your deposit.
AstroPay does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. Also, most online casinos do not charge any fees for payments with AstroPay cards. However, this is at the discretion of the online casino. Players should check with the relevant casino before making a deposit or requesting a withdrawal.
Deposits are instant, but withdrawals can take up to 7 business days to appear in your account. However, note that many casinos accept only deposits with Astropay, but no withdrawals. Players should always check with the casino to ensure if they can use AstroPay for both transactions.
Is AstroPay Safe to Use at Casinos?
Now, before we check out the best AstroPay casinos, we need to address another very important topic. This includes their security. Like other prepaid cards, your information is never shared with third parties. Likewise, there is a good chance that you will not have to provide any personal information to the online casino when making a transfer.
AstroPay is also convenient as you will always receive a text message whenever there is any activity in your AstroPay account. This helps to greatly reduce the risk of fraud. AstroPay is known as a peer-to-peer (P2P) money transfer system. In other words, your transaction information is not stored in any central database. Alternatives such as credit cards are not always the case.
Pros and Cons of AstroPay
Now, we’ve seen the basic mechanics and what to expect from AstroPay. Let’s dig into the pros and cons of the payment solution.
- Instant Deposits – With AstroPay, deposits are processed instantly. There is no need to wait for transfers before players can begin playing.
- Secure and Private – AstroPay makes use of strong end-to-end encryption and authentication. There is no need to share your banking information with third parties.
- Customers can access a mobile application
- Availability – Although the number of online casinos accepting AstroPay is continuously growing, it might not be available at your favorite casino just yet.
- Withdrawals Take Longer Than Deposits – While deposits are instant, AstroPay withdrawals can take several working days to be processed.
Casino AstroPay – Conclusion
If you are looking for a secure payment method that allows you to use a prepaid card or e-wallet account, AstroPay is for you. This banking method is not only safe but also very easy to use, if you decide to use an AstroPay account, you can use it to make deposits and withdrawals.